Thursday, December 31, 2009

Substitute Teaching Indianapolis How Do I Get A Teaching Certificate To Become A Substitute Teacher In K-8 In Lake Co, IL?

How do I get a teaching certificate to become a substitute teacher in K-8 in Lake Co, IL? - substitute teaching indianapolis

I did have my degree from Loyola with a degree in biology and worked. Now, with young children at home, I would like to replace teach. I do not know what you need from a primary school certificate to replace education for Lake County, IL. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas, how long it would take or how expensive it would start? Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Jump to: http://www.lake.k12.il.us. Many school districts need not be certified substitute teachers, more for certified submarines to pay. Contact the school district for information about the application process for alternates.

    ReplyDelete