Thursday, February 18, 2010

Implantation Hemorrhage Ultrasound Picture What Are The Chances I Will Give Birth To A Healthy Baby?

What are the chances I will give birth to a healthy baby? - implantation hemorrhage ultrasound picture

I am 9 weeks pregnant and 3 days. I received prenatal care since I'm probably about 5 weeks of pregnancy. I am very concerned about her pregnancy, because I felt the whole time. This is not the spotting that occurs during implantation. However, my doctor told me I had a subchorionic hematoma and bleeding. She said that not enough implanted placenta. I had to walk a lot of pain in off.Just and Thursday, I had the emergency room because the red blood cells began to fall on his leg. No tissue or a blood clot came out of the day. They have a vaginal ultrasound and said the baby was fine, but I was bleeding and threatened with a miscarriage. They said that my cervix was closed and, since no tissue or blood clot came out, was also good. However, the document, the only time tellswill tell. The baby had a heart attack on Thursday. But last night in the shower, I noticed a little more blood clots, but no pain. What are the chances he will have a full term healthy baby? HELP

5 comments:

  1. HUGS! We will pray for you, but I'm so afraid for you. If the worst case occurs - I know you're not alone - that many of us have been in their shoes. I have a pregnancy, but I think that we can get pregnant again to have another child mind has a chance if I do feel my son is, is a blessing.

    I really hope that this child will remain sticky for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick my sister had checked a lot of blood vessels in the first pop and told him he had a miscarriage and was almost 8 years ago, and then my nephew is healthy and growing, but I suppose that anything can happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask your doctor, you should know better than anyone else in the feedback --

    u good luck and hope to have a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was completely and make your body as relaxed as possible. not sure about the possibility .... But good luck, and we are here when you need us

    ReplyDelete
  5. all I can say is .. keep feet UR .. and remains the rest! Bedrest

    ReplyDelete