Monday, February 8, 2010

Underwear Men Where Can I Find Underwear For Men With Large Penises?

Where can I find underwear for men with large penises? - underwear men

My friend has a very large penis and scrotum big. It is a little larger than normal, often complaining that the shape of the penis and testicles in his underwear all very uncomfortable. There seems to be a convenient support for their genitals. I want a site that underwear for men who have blessed in this area can do, but I'm not so lucky.

9 comments:

  1. I get my Hush on George's right (located behind
    Victoria's Secret).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy only big enough or maintaining stretch.

    I should probably see a doctor because it sounds as if it might not be something wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my underwear drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calvin Klein Collection Board

    ReplyDelete