Saturday, February 20, 2010

Refinance Do I Have To Pay Smartest Way To Pay Debt Refinance, Home Equity Loan Or A Payment Plan??

Smartest way to pay debt refinance, home equity loan or a payment plan?? - refinance do i have to pay

I have a debt for a total of 30,000. I own a house in which I am more than 150K in equity, I want to pay the debt once and for all. What would be the best way to do this? Should I refinance to take out a loan or establish a payment plan? My is 5.375 to refinance the mortgages I would be brought into a higher rate of new rates have increased. They also have access to $ 10,000 in my 401k, which you can borrow. I just want to make the right decision here. Any help would be great! Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Go to a local bank and a fully amortized fixed rate 2nd There is no charge for this.

    Leave your money in your 401k profit margin of a good performance.

    Make extra payments on the mortgage 2nd Time as possible before paying.

    Do not use their credit cards to consolidate after you!

    ReplyDelete