Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Picture Of The Dragon On Counterfeit Island On Poptropica Exodia Dark Master Card?

Exodia Dark Master Card? - a picture of the dragon on counterfeit island on poptropica

Ok, my cousin has this master of grim calling card. Exodia is a card with him and completed infinite attack and defense. No effect. I know it sounds wrong, but it can. A number of gold / silver thing in the bottom right corner of the map c1996 Kazuki Takahashi, I forget what has defined the number, but he has a (the game is something like JUMP-EN037) and Konami symbol of yugioh back of the card, and again the right color (swirl) with black hole. The main reason why I think it is wrong, because I saw exactly the fake cards. I also saw the same picture that was wrong. But this is different. I really need to upload a photo of her for you to see to understand. But I wonderif anyone knew anything about the card and how to get additional copies. Oh, did not notice, and all the yugioh cards have a numerical code on the bottom of the card on the left. Black Skull Dragon is not. Even the recent remake of the obelisk the tormentor was given in this issue for months or Shonen Jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment