Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does Wash Out Hair Dye Wash Completely Out Does Hair Dye Wash Out Eventually?

Does hair dye wash out eventually? - does wash out hair dye wash completely out

decided my natural dark brown hair and my friend, black. (Boxes Revlon was cheap, as you can at Kmart). And that looks rough, and I tried to back into a lighter brown, but remained the same.

I do not want to limit the damage to the hair so it does not work .... and finally, wash, or I should try to die again?

2 comments:

  1. When he says, standing in the table below are ur gonna wait until (sorry hun!), Semi-permanently to grow, but if he says to wash in a kind of good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he says, standing in the table below are ur gonna wait until (sorry hun!), Semi-permanently to grow, but if he says to wash in a kind of good month!

    ReplyDelete