Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thin Client Scanner Any Thin Client Gurus ?

Any Thin Client Gurus ? - thin client scanner

Who knows, if I could create as a Wyse thin client with Cheapy XP Embedded, a small program called oddsock add (audio streaming). However, the current radio scanner. I am now on the desktop, too often and needs rehabilitation, but I'm not there when he does it. In any case, I would like the fact that they are less energy to operate, and should more or less put into operation and forgotten. If it works well, I would like to create a weather station is also transmitted to a start. If not download the device has a "hard", this device can use a USB flash operation? Sorry if this is confusing, hard real-JIST post my question.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a thin client with XP Embedded, it is a certain amount of flash memory should be able to be able to install a small program.

    You could probably run on a USB stick.

    ReplyDelete