Sunday, January 10, 2010

Social Phobia Medication How Can I Get Help In Finding A Job/getting Money If I Have Severe Social Phobia/Anxiety?

How can I get help in finding a job/getting money if I have severe Social Phobia/Anxiety? - social phobia medication

I received the diagnosis of severe social phobia and social anxiety. I'm out of medication and therapy for three months, but began to deteriorate shortly after she began to improve. Now I can not physically, emotionally, mentally, or possession of a full-time employment, the amount of money that I keep my apartment needs. Is there such a thing to help me, you will find a full-time job that can treat me, or at least some form of money so I could hinder work part-time until I am able to work full time?

2 comments:

  1. Get a medical certificate stating that you are being treated for an illness and leave for a period of time. Then call TDI (Temporary Disability Insurance) and a damage report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know what your skills are not only seeing the beginning of this. As the impact of social phobia, bodily functions? The data entry or other types of work clerial are a possibility. Try going to a temp. the agency and tell them the type of work you are looking for. If the treatment has begun to help, you do not have to limit both.

    ReplyDelete