Friday, January 15, 2010

Turntable Converter Can I Actually Buy A Vinyl Turntable Nowadays That Will Plug Straight Into My Hi-fi?

Can I actually buy a vinyl turntable nowadays that will plug straight into my Hi-fi? - turntable converter

I searched the internet and was very happy with my inability to find a plain frustrated and vinyl single player my Hi-Fi connection via USB optical / analogue in? I do not want to play on my recored in my computer or turn off (unless it is a converter, but not all converters built with crappy little speakers-in).
I can only seem to find are products with vague descriptions say something about how to convert vinyl to CD / digital, but do not specify whether the simple tasks that have been created to do - to get my music on my game HI-fi sound !

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you can get paid from Hi Fi Store

    edit - here's another less expensive! (Only the form of "mini-hub" in Google)

    http://www.bargainstock.co.uk/Product.as ...
    (he built a pre-amp does not have to buy separately)

    ... http://www.richersounds.com/product/turn
    http://www.richersounds.com/search/turnt ...

    There are good chances that you a cheaper your local Cash Converters Cash Generator get /

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a good Hi-Fi Music Store, you want a deck with a preamplifier.
    Hi Fi should have a phono input into the bunker. If you do not, then your problem is starting to multiply

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a good Hi-Fi Music Store, you want a deck with a preamplifier.
    Hi Fi should have a phono input into the bunker. If you do not, then your problem is starting to multiply

    ReplyDelete